15. Punkte: Was ist Sexworker-Feminismus?
von der französischen Sexworker Gewerkschaft
Nous ne sommes pas que belles, ou le féminisme pute en 15 points
Le féminisme pute c’est :
http://site.strass-syndicat.org/2010/03 ... 15-points/
http://translate.google.de/translate?hl ... -points%2F
We are not only beautiful,
Whore feminism in 15 point
March 8th, 2010
Whore Feminism is :
1. Dictate terms to men in the sexual contract before talking, either about the length, practices, prevention and rules of consent.
2. To work with other women and queer people and thus reduce the risk of suffering sexist and homophobic jokes from colleagues.
3. Being economically independent of a father, a boss or a darling.
4. Occupy public and night spaces traditionally reserved for men.
5. Combat whore stigma that hinders freedoms of all women, by reclaiming the insult in pride in order to break the original meaning.
6. Knowing, loving, being comfortable with our body and our sexuality and take care of it.
7. Defending the free disposal of our body and not only for abortion rights.
8. Knowing that sexuality and gender are defined by power relationships and that identities are neither natural nor immutable but socially constructed and as such we perform them like actresses.
9. Educating men and to change their behaviour because we have access to their privacy.
10. The right to say yes as much as to say no. Fighting for the recognition of rape as a crime, including those committed against us and which our complaints are rarely recorded.
11. Awareness of the intersection between different forms of discrimination and being in solidarity with other minority women.
12. Respecting all women voices. Refusing paternalism that infantilises women and judge them unable to express their own will under the false pretext that we are manipulated, yesterday by the priests to deny us the right to vote, or now by pimps to ban soliciting.
13. Making visible as work all services rendered for free or extracted within the family and demanding financial compensation for this, unless to refuse them.
14. Fighting for the unionization of sex workers and change the sex industry, including being aware that gendered asymmetry between men as clients and women&queers as whores is the result of a long tradition of patriarchal sexual division of labour .
15. Refusing to be a victim.
Wortgebrauch, Stigmaforschung und Leitbilder Sexwork:
Buch Fières d'être putes de Maîtresse Nikita, Thierry Schaffauser:
Sicherheitstipps für Sexworker