the pine forest I work in

Hier können SexarbeitInnen ihren Arbeitsplatz bzw. ihre Arbeitsbedingungen beschreiben. Was erlebt Ihr alles in Eurem Beruf?
Antworten
ellemme
aufstrebend
aufstrebend
Ich bin: SexarbeiterIn

the pine forest I work in

Beitrag von ellemme » 2019-02-11, 21:47

the pine forest I work in is a beautifull place...there are no lights all around a part the cars going up and down but during the cold season there is not so much traffic...all around there is a beautifull silence and the stars are so magic...expecially when there is the moon...there is a little fox coming every night...I always prepare for her a little dinner and she always appreciates the dog's food I take at the supermarket...she always scrubed my rice cakes I have in my handbag but now I put it on a small tree near me...the major problem is not the solitude for me...a part when the moon is out and the place is desert...every little noise can be an allarm but...I have my little pocket light.... but the cold is my major concern...I'm slender, I put on a body cream before going out of home but it is not enought...and sometimes the customer don't like to stay inside their car...the pine forest I work in is a beautifull place but mostly for having a pic nic...

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag